"I worked with her through the COVID pandemic, and shifted from a first in-person session to virtual sessions, without compromising the effectiveness of her service." - Jessica F
"If you’ve got a crazy, chaotic, totally bonkers situation that you do not know how to deal with, Anne is perfect for you." - Alice T
"Not only were we able to thoughtfully and objectively go through a very emotional process of letting go of our 'stuff' but also learn 'organizing' strategies to maintain our new baseline." - Cinzia S
"We worked as a team and got the job done on time!" - Erika R
"We are so grateful for her services, especially since she moved us through anxious moments with both a sense of calm and a sense of humor." - Thomas M
"Looking around at all my clutter, I was overwhelmed by it all. Anne helped me break down what I had to do." - Jp L
"Anne helped us get ready for a big cross-country move, and she could not have been more helpful." - Alice T
"She brought great ideas on how to organize and store things efficiently." - Andrew D
"Through Anne’s connections with local charities, we were also happy to know that most of our things went to people that really need them." - Cinzia S
"Thank God for Anne and her talent to go through all our stuff with patience, respectful and not judgmental but very helpful, cleaning every shelf while we declutter and putting everything in an order that had not occurred to me." - Erika R
"I can honestly write that we would not have been able to accomplish our move without the expertise and assistance of Anne." - Thomas M
"She showed up regularly to pick up things for donation or discarding. Not having to worry about any of that on top of the sorting and downsizing was a huge weight off my shoulders." - Jp L
"Anne helped me sift through a lifetime of storage items. Her sense of organization and efficiency is astounding. In no time she had my garage space organized and looking fabulous." - Silvana B
"The process was enjoyable and the results were amazing." - Karen N
Hello, I’m Anne Sharp, a Certified Professional Organizer® & Closet Designer & Owner of a sharp space.
I help busy professionals organize their space to achieve the lifestyle they want. Services include Home Organization, Closet Design and Move Management.
Working collaboratively, we put in place systems to achieve and maintain order. Organizing is an ongoing process. By starting small, and taking it one step at a time, my clients build confidence and lifelong habits.
The result is an organized home for my clients and their families to enjoy.
- Complimentary virtual consultation to determine ‘fit’ and services needed
- Services offered both on-site and virtually, or a combination of the two
- Help with moving/downsizing/relocating including unpacking and organizing your new space
- Space planning including design using The Container Store’s elfa product line (closets, home offices, kitchens, storage spaces)
- Repurposing spaces due to life events (new baby, growing kids, work from home, empty nest, elderly relatives moving in)
- Setting up systems to achieve and maintain order
- Paper management including taking control of your junk mail
- Research/personal shopping for organizational supplies
- Help with purging (keep, donate, give away, sell, trash)
- Suggestions where to donate, making it happen, and the provision of receipts for tax purposes
- Recommendations for estate sales
What to expect
As featured in...
Check out the recent Redfin article for tips from a sharp space on fall home organizing
The Ultimate Fall Home Organization Checklist to Prep Your Home for the Season
Check out The Boston Global article for tips from a sharp space on back to school organizing
Get organized. For your kids' sake